The 2018 Roundtable Breakfast Series will discuss topics related to running a successful business. If you work, live or just have a general interest in the betterment of the District, you are invited to attend! Meetings will take place each month at Sentara CarePlex in Meeting Room C at 8 AM.
Location: Sentara CarePlex (3000 Coliseum Drive)
Enter through the Orthopaedic Hospital (on the left side of the main entrance, facing Hampton Roads Center Parkway) and follow the signs to the meeting rooms.
Click here for a campus map and parking information.
- January 31 - How to Prepare an Effective Elevator Speech, Infotech Dale Carnegie
- February NO Meeting
- March 21 - How to Hire Good Employees, Peninsula Council for Workforce Development
- April 18 - How to Build a Website, Launchpad
- May 16 - Private and Public Incentives for Business Owners, City of Hampton Economic Development
- June 20 - How to Build an Energy Efficient Business, Go Green Electric
- July 18 - How to Obtain a Building Permit, City of Hampton Community Development
- August 15 - "JeoParody", Sentara CarePlex
- September 19 - Mystery Shopper Program, Retail Alliance
- October 17 - Holiday Safety Tips, Hampton Police Division
- November 14 - Holiday Breakfast: Coliseum Central Holiday Parade Poster Contest Winner Award Ceremony
- December NO Meeting