The 2018 Coliseum Central Annual Meeting took place on February 27. The focus of this year’s meeting was celebrating accomplishments not only from within our own office but within our community. The past year has been packed with great news regarding project announcements, city developments, events, infrastructure improvements and so much more. Attendees were reminded of the importance of storytelling and the significant role communication plays when connecting with others.
The Takeaway: Let this be the year that the Coliseum Central community spreads the word about what makes this BID (Business Improvement District) so unique. Why should someone shop at your store or choose your business? What do you have to offer that sets you apart from your competition? To that end, we encourage you to utilize the following tools which are available at no cost to all businesses located within the District:
- The Coliseum Central Website: Every business in the BID has their own individual page. Are you taking advantage of this free listing? Contact a Coliseum Central staff member to have your business added to the website.
- The Event Calendar: Upload your events directly to the Coliseum Central Community Calendar. Forms can be submitted digitally through coliseumcentral.com.
- Monthly Business Roundtable Breakfast: Connect and engage with each other the third Wednesday of each month at our Business Roundtable Breakfast. Each meeting will feature a guest speaker, BID updates, and time for networking. For a schedule of meetings, visit coliseumcentral.com/get-involved/programs/roundtable-breakfast.
- The Insider: Monthy newsletter.
- Join a Committee: Coliseum Central has three volunteer-based committees comprised of members of the BID community. Each committee meets monthly to discuss issues pertinent to the BID. All meetings are open to stakeholders and partners of Coliseum Central.
View a complete copy of the 2017-2018 Annual Report here.